WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT
We use the information we collect in various ways. Namely, we use the information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including with the purpose of customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We collect information using analytics tools when you visit our website.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser used to access our website to help with spam detection.
Information regarding IP address is being collected for safety reasons, IP address shows the computer you are using to access our website, and it identifies your computer every time you connect to the internet.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data, (EXIF GPS) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, our website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites means that the same logic applies as if a visitor has visited those websites directly.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if it applies), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except for changing their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us with. You can also request that we erase any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE DO WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitors’ comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to give you a response. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
Gamepack Studio does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.