Unreal Engine Cinematic Artist
Gamepack is looking for an Unreal Engine Cinematic Artist! Are you ready to work with us on creating stunning projects?
Freelance, Part time
- Animating and editing 15-30 sec. turnkey video clips based on the technical task and ready-made assets;
- Creating scenes/animation of characters/effects/interface;
- Cooperating with the production team, including leads and project managers.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working in the Unreal Engine Sequencer;
- Ability to work with camera, lighting, and composition;
- Ability to work with VFX;
- Ability to work with ready-made skeletal animation;
- Being a team player;
- High level of efficiency;
- Openness to training and feedback;
- Attention to technical tasks and deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Blender/Maya or other programs for creating 3D graphics;
- Experience with blueprints and Adobe After Effects;
- Portfolio of videos created in Unreal Engine Sequencer.