2D Animator / Spine
We are looking for a result-oriented and highly-motivated 2D Spine Animator for casual mobile game projects, who is able to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment and make decisions.
- 1+ years of work experience ;
- A portfolio including tasks completed in Spine using mesh animation (full program functionality);
- Ability to work with references and follow a given style;
- Knowledge of the basic animation principles;
- Project optimization skills are a must.
Nice to have:
- Ability to work in After Effects, Adobe Animate;
- Intermediate English level;
- Experience in working with effects animation and animation in game development in general, UI, icons, isometric objects animation skills.
- Character animation for games in Spine (RPG, Gambling, Platformer, Casual);
- Screensavers and backgrounds for games in Spine;
- UI animation in Spine;
- Game logos in Spine;
- Playable promotional mini-games.
- Spine 2D, files export from Photoshop.
- Teamwork skills;
- Sociability and good communication skills;
- High level of self-organization and ability to estimate the time spent on the upcoming task;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- A desire to study and develop your skills;
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Part-time is a priority;
- A paid test task.