Middle 2D Spine Animator
We are looking for an animator who is passionate about their work, someone who loves to animate and enjoys what they do. If you know how to create a game interface and always have new ideas about that, we’ll be glad to welcome you as a new animator in our team.
- 1+ years of work experience ;
- A portfolio including tasks completed in Spine using mesh animation (full program functionality);
- Ability to work with references and follow a given style;
- Knowledge of the basic animation principles;
- Project optimization skills are a must.
Nice to have:
- Ability to work in After Effects,
- Adobe Animate; Intermediate English level;
- Experience in working with effects animation and animation in game development in general, UI, icons, isometric objects animation skills.
- Character animation for games in Spine (RPG, Gambling, Platformer, Casual);
- Screensavers and backgrounds for games in Spine;
- UI animation in Spine;
- Game logos in Spine;
- Playable promotional mini-games.
- Spine 2D, files export from Photoshop.
- Teamwork skills;
- Sociability and good communication skills;
- High level of self-organization and ability to estimate the time spent on the upcoming task;
- Ability to meet deadlines; A desire to study and develop your skills;
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Part-time is a priority (full-time can be discussed);
- A paid test task;