- At least 3 years of experience in animation, experience as a lead will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the basic animation principles is a must;
- A portfolio including the examples of the tasks of at least Middle level;
- Professional skills of working with the full functionality of the Spine program (setup, skinning, rigging, weight distribution, working with constraints, export settings skills);
- Management skills: in this position, some of the most important skills are responsibility, an ability to give constructive feedback, desire, and an ability to teach animation;
- Ability to work with references, compose technical specifications, follow a given style;
- Basic skills of working in After Effects for creating VFX sprites will be a plus.
Nice to have:
- Intermediate English level will be a plus;
- Supervise the management of the projects assigned to you;
- Give feedback to the team;
- Plan and evaluate new projects.
Programs: Spine, After Effects, Photoshop (files export and small corrections of the files).
What projects are waiting for you:
- Character animation for games in Spine (RPG, Gambling, Platformer, Casual);
- Screensavers and backgrounds for games in Spine;
- UI animation in Spine;
- Game logos in Spine;
- Playable promotional mini-games.
- Teamwork, ability to organize and scale up the team;
- Sociability and good communication skills;
- High level of self-organization and ability to estimate the time spent on the upcoming task;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- A desire to study and develop your skills;
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Full-time is a priority (part-time can be discussed);
- A paid test task;
- Salary 1000-2000$ based on interview results.
Share vacancy on social networks