ICON/UI Artist (Middle/Senior) for Mobile Project
We are looking for an artist who is passionate about their work, someone who loves to draw and enjoys what they do. If you know how to create a game interface and always have new ideas about that, we’ll be glad to welcome you as a new artist in our team.
What you need to do:
- Development of icons from concept to final in a casual, cartoon style.
- development UI for mobile games of various directions, from casual to mid-core.
- At least 2 years of experience in the gamedev industry with the casual mobile projects .
- Experience to work in 2D graphic for the famous commercial mobile game
- At least high level in the area of cg-drawing, etc. theory of color, forming, its readability,tone and composition
- Ability to keep a given style.
- Ability to calculate own forces for the work
- To keep deadlines.
Nice to have:
- At least Upper Intermediate English level
- Ability to draw in 3D;
- Knowledge Adobe Illustrator,
- Ability to work with vectors.
- Ability for teamwork
- Openness and communication skills
- Ability to estimate time costs for the future work
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Full-time remote position;
- Salary 1000-1700$;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- You may need to do a paid test.