GAME DESIGNER ( CASUAL PROJECT)
Gamepack is looking for a game designer to work on casual games. If you have the desire to create cool and promising games, send us your resume as soon as possible!
1500-3000 & % , Full time
- Generate new creative ideas and refine old ones
- Develop concepts, prepare pitch docs and thorough technical assignments
- Lead the full development cycle from prototype creation to release
- Analyze received metrics and make decisions to increase indicators.
- Understanding the specifics and trends of casual games
- Experience in a Game Designer position from 3 years in F2P projects (casual/mid-core);
- Availability of released projects in the portfolio;
- Understanding each stage of the casual game product cycle
- Understanding which metrics can be affected by product changes and being able to measure dynamics
- Ability to maintain the focus of the development team, concisely and clearly convey the next steps, track the progress of the team
- Understanding systemic game design
- The ability to decompose game mechanics
- Knowledge and ability to work in Unity 3D.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Broad outlook and erudition in the field of computer games, extensive gaming experience;
- At least an Intermediate English level
- Mathematical education.
- Full-time remote position;
- Rapid professional growth in the gaming industry;
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded management;
- Flexible working hours;
- 22 paid vacation days and sick days;
- Salary 1500-3000 & % from project revenue