We are looking for an experienced Outsource Executive Producer in Gamedev. If you have a proven track record in maintaining enormous projects with a talented team consisting of 2D/3D artists, animators, PM - you will fit us !
1500-3000$, Full time
- Set up and maintain project schedules for both short and long-term project goals
- Understand the quality needs of the project and translate these into requirements for team
- Manage risks, issues, and change requests and proactively solve problems before they impact the schedule or the end result
- Cooperate with Art Direction, Art Leads, CFO to keep production effectively and communicate relevant information to founders timely
- Negotiate scope and quality with team in order to find the solutions that best fit the requirements of each project
- Collaborate with the sales department to plan further scope
- Ensure organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow teams to produce high-quality work efficiently and on- time.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least 2+ years of experience managing art production teams in gamedev outsource (as an Art Director 2D Art/2D Animation/3D Art, Art Lead/Art Manager)
- Strong understanding of the gaming industry and market trends
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of projects
- Background in the art that helps thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production
- Deep understanding of Art production pipelines, tools, risks & best practices
- Strong communication skills, able to self-present, and present team to clients
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Native/Fluent Ukrainian level is a must
What is important for us in a person?
- Teamwork skills
- Sociability and good communication skills will be a plus
- High level of self-organization and ability to estimate the time spent on the upcoming task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A desire to study and develop your skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Remote work
- 20 vacation, sick days