- 5+ years of experience in casual mobile projects;
- Experience in 2D graphics for a well-known commercial mobile game;
- Expert skills in basic drawing such as: concept art, color theory, form language and their readability, light, tone and composition;
- Experience in generating the visual style of the project, the ability to follow the given style;
- The ability to count one’s strength for the upcoming work and meet deadlines;
- The ability to work in a team, to give and receive constructive feedback;
- English : B2 Upper Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Working knowledge of 3D editors and further rendering of 3D models;
- Knowledge and experience with Unity Realtime VFX;
- Knowledge and experience with 3D animation.
- Development of the visual style of the game with the team of artists;
- Quality control of graphics on the project;
- Writing art guides according to approved stylistic decisions;
- Thinking over and drawing up pipelines for the development of 2D graphics, as well as timelines for them;
- Close interaction with the game designer of the project, as well as the departments of 3D, 3D animation, 2D animation, and developers in order to synchronize processes and make common decisions;
- Full time position;
- Fork: 2000-4000$;
- A key role in developing the visual style of a new mobile project from 0;
- Competitive salary, which review regularly depending on the personal professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Long-term cooperation with annual paid leave (22 working days) and paid sick leave;
- Open communication policy, friendly atmosphere where you can freely express your thoughts to colleagues.
- You will need to complete a paid test task;