- At least 0.5+ years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, or relevant customer-facing role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for effective cooperation with clients and production teams;
- A strong client-oriented mentality;
- Solid experience with CRM software;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Experience in contract negotiations;
- Strong risk management skills;
- Focus on nurturing relationships, not just closing deals;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your clients;
- Negotiate business terms with customers;
- Process incoming queries from potential customers;
- Generate leads and update our clients’ database;
- Partner with our production team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives;
- Participate in various business events (conferences, business negotiations);
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships;
- Collect feedback from the customers and use it to improve our services;
- Manage financial KPIs (e.g., profitability);
- Work with legal documents (NDAs, service agreements);
- Prepare reports for the company’s management.
- Salary 600-800$
Share vacancy on social networks