2D senior artist generalist
We are looking for an artist who is passionate about their work, someone who loves to draw and enjoys what they do. If you know how to create a game interface and always have new ideas about that, we’ll be glad to welcome you as a new artist in our team.
- At least 3+ years + of experience in the gamedev industry with the casual mobile projects
- Art in portfolio must be done on the graphic tablet, in the cartoon and casual style;
- Level of your art skills middle or senior.
- Skills to work in the isometric.
- Ability to keep a given style.
- Ability to calculate own forces for the work
- To keep deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UI and icons in a casual style.
- Skills to draw characters/props in isometrics
- Skills to work with 3D programm, at least level of blocking
- Ability to use 3D to speed up your work
- At least Intermediate English level
- Ability for teamwork
- Openness and communication skills
- Ability to estimate time costs for the future work
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Outsource work on various projects;
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- You may need to do a test.